Pages

Monthly Challange

Monthly Challenge is
Here

Tuesday 8 July 2014

"Team B" with "Aurora Wings and "Stitchy Bear Stamps"





Hello everyone, Valou & Sian here with Team B's new challenge. 

Before we get started on this weeks challenge lets get last times winner and top 3 announced.

Winner :


9 - Eret
Top 3:
#3 Jan LtC
#4 Erika Paws
#7 Dianne

Congratulations to you all, can the winner please email us at jicdt@yahoo.co.uk and remember to grab your blog badges.

And don't forget there is still time to enter the first of our monthly challenges that started on 1st of the month and you can find it at the top of the page

So on with our new challenge and the theme is


"Anything But A Card"


We are sponsored this time by who are both giving a $10 gift card.





So lets see what Teams have done for this challenge:





















5 comments:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Beautiful creations from the DT! Thank you for having me (Aurora Wings) as a sponsor of your challenge. I would like to invite the DT ladies to stop by my FB group and share the lovely creations.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/StampsByAuroraWings

Hugs,
Mitzi Artist/Owner AuroraWings

EriEs said...

Thanks a lot for choosing my card as one of Top 3, it is honour for me. Congratulations to winner and other Top 3 :)

Wendy said...

Great design team samples. Thanks for the "anything but a card" challenge and inspirations!

Urvashi Rao said...

What pretty inspirations DT!

Lucy Patrick said...

Sorry, I just accidentally entered my 2 cards into your "ABA Card" challenge instead of the stitching monthly challenge. I have entered them into the July challenge now too and hopefully you can delete my 2 entries for the Anything but a card challenge? Sorry to be a pest, XOX Lucy